Tuesday 26 October 2010

update!

Truly where do i start? Its been a hell of a month for me. A lot of thing had happened in just 30 days. I had changed my current city. I had ventured into a foreign land. I had made amends with people who I had never thought i would meet before. Taking this all and ingesting it in in just 30 days, truly I am a new man. Hahahaha.

It's the first time i've been far away from home. the first time i stepped outside malaysian borders and so far im getting used to it. of course, there is the jitters of getting lost, of losing connections and losing hope. but i have my sisters and not to forget the coolest three brothers anyone could ever ask for. plus they all have blackberry which makes it easier for communication. but what sucks is that egypt tak ada apps world. teruk betul!

enough of that. DRAMAS, DRAMAS DRAMAS! sumpah tak tipu weyh. its just that the thought of others being different from them is unbearable for them to accept and to top that they would like to think out loud about what they are thinking exactly on that exact moment. it would be bad of i say anything more and it would make me look more like a backstabber if do that. but its not that i dont appreciate them being my friends and all its just that the gap between us are still further apart and somehow i am trying to meet them halfway. truly they are unlike my friends. my lakeside pisser, latenight walker, sideminded driver, joyful friends. rindu lah cibai! but no worries! Nape dan Sodom serta yang lain ada disini! hahhah

i guess thats all for this entry. tillwe meest again.

cheers matey.

No comments:

Post a Comment