Saturday 30 October 2010

passion and life

Passion is something hard for any of us to find. it is something that is treasured by many people that seek that certain accomplishment feeling in life. i had that feeling once. and that feeling made me do weired things. lovely things. and because of that feeling too i threw away the most important part of my life and that is my ambition. yeah you. you were my first and its hard for me to say that im over you.

well enough said about the past. its time for us to look whats ahead. to look at the promising future we have in front of us. here right now i feel the sky is wide opened for me to reach out to the sky and achieve whatever that i want. this feeling is good. this feeling is right. before this i always have a feeling that my life is going to crumble down to pieces. i always thought that my future would turn to ashes and i would be living a normal life. a cliche phrase from a cloche man. but all that pessimistic views had a taken a toll. now i have a new prespective in life. now He has shown me that He decides what is best for me and that i have to trust my own judgement and that i have to have faith in everything that i do. i need to be patient for life is not living for a month. it takes a life time. and to live a good life we have to endure a a few hard times on the way.

there is a quote that i forgot from whom i took. but it is nice:
we have to believe and trust in what we do for what happens come from His decisions and his makings.

No comments:

Post a Comment