Saturday 6 November 2010

a confession of a budak hingusan

a dream has been bugging me about my self. that dream made me wonder that i should change my self. i should try to change who i am just to satisfy others. and thaat really turned me off today.

yes im loud. yes im big. yes im obnoxious. yes i love to laugh oout loud. so what is the fricking problem? no, im not a choosy brat. no, im not hard to work wit. no, im not that hateful. no im not vengeful. yes, i like to spend but thats mine to spend and not urs. and i know when to control and when to let it all out. i know my limits. yes i admit i have spoken a few harsh words now and then. but who gives a fuck?! perfection is nothing.

maybe this is just me. maybe it is just me trying to shout out loud, " hey motherfuckers im fucking serabut now so bugg the fuck off!" hahahhaa. trust me doing it in a blog doesnt work that much compared to shouting out loud in  reality but hey its surely much more safer. it is me. i know i have flaws. but i cant help it im a human.its in my nature to fuck up sometimes.

but its a shame for me not to appreciate my self. although im not the best looking around. although im not the toughest around and maybe im not the smartest around. i am also the one have lots to say about the littlest things thats happening(criticzeer). but i should also believe that i am the one who have al the things that the others dont. for those stuff ill just keep it to myself. because its for me to think and for me to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment